121 Commerce Street, Mineral Point, WI. 53565 | (608) 987-3889
Copyright © MineralPointHotel.2015. All rights reserved.
The Mineral Point Hotel was built in 1857. This two-story building features an all stone foundation with an "Italianate Stone" architectural style exterior. Originally, the Mineral Point Hotel was a three-story steam flour mill, known as the William Lanyon Building. Later, the T.R. Clauer Dry Goods and Grocery Store conducted business here into the 1870's. Since then, many renovations have been done to maintain its historic integrity. This enchanting building has been featured in multiple books and articles, all of which focus on the history of Southwest Wisconsin and the beauty of Mineral Point -- Wisconsin's third oldest city!
CALL us at:
Welcome to the
Mineral Point Hotel